Established on March 19, 2014 in accordance with the decision of the Coordinating Council on PPP under the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated September 3, 2013.
JSC “National managing holding” Baiterek “(97.7%)
JSC “Kazakhstan PPP Center” (2.3%)
The purpose of the activity: assistance in the infrastructural development of the Republic of Kazakhstan through provision of services for structuring and support of infrastructure projects, including those implemented under the PPP mechanism.
Support of PPP projects – development of documentation (concession proposal, tender documentation, draft concession agreement), negotiation with potential investors and concessionaires. Harmonization of project documentation with government agencies.
By the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated April 30, 2014 No. 428 the Center is defined by the legal entity for consultative support of the republican and local concession projects (unless otherwise determined by the decision of the local executive body)
The main activities of the Foundation are:
1. financing the development of project documentation and structuring investment and infrastructure projects, including public-private partnership projects, as well as the implementation of the developed project documentation;
2. provision of services for the analysis and assessment of the feasibility of implementing investment and infrastructure projects, including public-private partnership projects;
3. advisory support of concession projects and public-private partnership projects;
4. An independent evaluation of the submitted concession applications, as well as applications for public-private partnership projects contained in the relevant competitive application;
5. Advising state bodies and potential investors on the creation and structuring of investment and infrastructure projects, including public-private partnership projects;
6. Development of proposals on the structure of financing of potential investment and infrastructure projects, including projects of public-private partnership;
7. Development of investment proposals, feasibility studies of budget investment projects, budget investments planned for implementation through state participation in the authorized capital of legal entities, local budget investment projects planned for financing through loans from the republican budget and targeted transfers for development.